全球正压通气(PAP)设备arket, mainly driven by an enormous patient base of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) accompanied by the technological amelioration of well-designed Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) devices worldwide, was valued at $4.7 billion in 2013 and is expected to reach $10.4 billion in 2018, growing at a CAGR of 17.3% from 2013 to 2018.
This report on the global PAP device market analyzes the market under three segments: CPAP, APAP, and bi-level devices. All these segments will see substantial growth owing to the elevated momentum in awareness levels among caregivers and patients. The CPAP device segment has been contributing majorly—around 64% in terms of value—towards the PAP device industry. Even in terms of volume (units), CPAP devices are the major contributors to this market. The market has been witnessing maximum growth because of increase in patient pool and rise in incidence of OSA.
The report on the global PAP device market provides a detailed competitive landscape of companies operating in this market. The main companies operating in this market are ResMed, Inc., Philips Respironics, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited, DeVilbiss Healthcare, Carefusion, Weinmann Medical Devices, BMC Medical Co. Ltd., Curative Medical, Inc., and other companies. Segment and country-specific company shares, news and deals, mergers and acquisitions, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of major companies have been detailed in the report.
Along with market data, you can also customize MMM offerings that are in keeping with your company’s specific needs. Customize your report on the global market for PAP devices to get an insight into all-inclusive industry standards and a deep-dive analysis of the following considerations:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Country-specific prevalence of OSA
- Number of hospitals, number of diagnostic clinics, and home healthcare units
- Usage data and purchasing data
- Fast turnaround analysis of surgeons’ response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of PAP devices by physicians
- Surgeons’ opinion about products from different companies
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customer perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
3 Market Overview
4.1 Positive Airway Pressure (PAP)-USA by Types
4.1 Positive Airway Pressure (PAP)-Europe by Types
4.1 Positive Airway Pressure (PAP)-Asia by Types
4.1正气道压力（PAP） - 划分的世界
4.5 Bilevel devices (BPAP)
5.1 Positive Airway Pressure (PAP)-USA
5.2 Positive Airway Pressure (PAP)-Europe
5.3正气道压力（PAP） - 亚洲
5.4积极的气道压力（PAP） - 世界上最多
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
|North American Positive Airway Pressure (PAP)
The North American Polysomnography (PSG) Devices market has gained tremendous importance owing to the large patient pool for Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) as it forms the first line of treatment used for Sleep Apnea. The market is clinched at $2.7 billion in 2013 and is expected to reach a value of $6.0 billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 17.23 from 2013-2018. The market has been segmented on the basis of Products, Geographies, Endusers, Companies and Macroindicator. Deep dive analysis of the key players have been considered in this report.