The report on the global PSG device market analyzes the market under two segments: clinical and ambulatory polysomnography devices. All these segments will see substantial growth owing to the elevated momentum in awareness levels among caregivers and patients. The clinical PSG device segment is the largest and has been contributing majorly—around 58% in terms of value—towards the total PSG device industry. In terms of volume (units), ambulatory PSG devices contribute a larger share towards the market. Both markets have been witnessing maximum growth because of an increase in patient pool and rise in incidence of OSA.
The PSG device market in Asia has been experiencing a relatively low growth due to lack of awareness of the disease, low insurance coverage, and large number of undiagnosed cases.
The report on the global PSG device market provides a detailed competitive landscape of companies operating in this market. The main companies operating in the market are Natus Medical Incorporated, Compumedics Ltd., Philips Respironics, and other companies. Segment and country-specific company shares, news and deals, mergers and acquisitions, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of major companies have been detailed in the report.
Along with market data, you can also customize MMM offerings that are in keeping with your company’s specific needs. Customize your report on the global market for PAP devices to get an insight into all-inclusive industry standards and a deep-dive analysis of the following considerations:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Number of hospitals, number of diagnostic clinics, and home healthcare units
- Number of unit sales along with the respective ASPs annually in each country tracked till sub-segment level
- Usage data and purchasing data
- Fast turnaround analysis of surgeons’ response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of PSG devices by physicians
- Surgeons’ opinion about products from different companies
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customer perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Polysomnography (PSG) Device, By Types
4.1 Polysomnography (PSG) Device-Europe by Types
4.1 Polysomnography (PSG) Device-Asia by Types
4.1多核心摄影（PSG）设备 - 世界的其余部分
4.1 Polysomnography (PSG) Device-North America by Types
4.3 Ambulatory Polysomnography (PSG) Device
5 Polysomnography (PSG) Device, By Geographies
5.1 Polysomnography (PSG) Device-Europe
5.2多元摄制（PSG）设备 - 亚洲
5.3 Polysomnography (PSG) Device-Rest of World
5.4多面体摄影（PSG）设备 - 北美
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
由于阻塞性睡眠呼吸暂停（OSA）的大型患者池（OSA），北美多综图（PSG）器件市场已获得巨大的重要性。2013年，市场均为13亿美元，预计2018年将达到25亿美元的价值，2013 - 2018年的复合年增长率为14.7％。该市场已根据产品，地理位置，恩富公司，公司和宏观管理员进行分段。本报告中考虑了对关键参与者的深度潜水分析。
|European Polysomnography (PSG) Device
The European Polysomnography (PSG) Devices market has gained tremendous importance owing to the large patient pool for Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). The market is clinched at $526.2 million in 2013 and is expected to reach a value of $1.0 billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 14.2% from 2013-2018. The market has been segmented on the basis of Products, Geographies, Endusers, Companies and Macroindicator. Deep dive analysis of the key players have been considered in this report.
|Asian Polysomnography (PSG) Device
The Asian Polysomnography (PSG) Devices market has gained tremendous importance owing to the large patient pool for Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). The market is clinched at $292.7 million in 2013 and is expected to reach a value of $611.3 million in 2018, with a CAGR of 15.9% from 2013-2018. The market has been segmented on the basis of Products, Geographies, Endusers, Companies and Macroindicator. Deep dive analysis of the key players have been considered in this report.