The global oxygen delivery systems market, mainly driven by enormous patient base of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) accompanied by technological amelioration of well-designed concentrators and home oxygen filling systems worldwide, was valued at $548 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $1.6 billion in 2018, growing at a CAGR of 16.2% during the forecast period.
The report on the global market for oxygen delivery systems analyzes the market under three segments: concentrators, home oxygen filling systems, and liquid portable oxygen delivery systems. All these segments will see substantial growth owing to the elevated momentum in awareness among caregivers and patients. The concentrator device segment has been the largest contributor—around 78% in terms of value—towards the total oxygen delivery system industry. Even in terms of volume (units), concentrator devices are the biggest contributors to the market. The market has been witnessing the maximum growth because of increase in patient pool and rise in incidence of OSA.
North America accounted for the largest market share in 2012, followed by Europe. This is chiefly attributed to the increasing healthcare awareness of sleep apnea, rising disposable incomes, improving healthcare infrastructure, economic growth favored by broadening insurance coverage, and increasing obesity, adding to the pool of sleep apnea patients. According to The European Sleep Apnea Database (ESADA), by March 2014, enrolled patients reached 15,956 along with 5313 follow-up visits. Furthermore, according to the National Sleep Foundation, in 2012, around 40 million Americans were reported to suffer from chronic sleep disorders.
The oxygen delivery systems market in Asia has been experiencing a relatively low growth due to lack of awareness of the disease, low insurance coverage, and large number of undiagnosed cases.
The report on the global oral care device market provides a detailed competitive landscape of companies operating in this market. The main companies operating in this market are ResMed, Inc., Philips Respironics, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited, DeVilbiss Healthcare, Carefusion, Weinmann Medical Devices, BMC Medical Co. Ltd., Curative Medical, Inc., and other companies. Segment and country-specific company shares, news and deals, mergers and acquisitions, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of major companies have been detailed in the report.
Report Customization Options
Along with market data, you can also customize MMM offerings that are in keeping with your company’s specific needs. Customize your report on the global market for oxygen delivery systems to get an insight into all-inclusive industry standards and a deep-dive analysis of the following considerations:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of products (segment wise and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Country-specific prevalence of OSA
- Country-specific patient pool of OSA
- Healthcare expenditure across major geographies
- Number of hospitals, number of diagnostic clinics, and home healthcare units
- Number of unit sales along with the respective ASPs annually in each country tracked till sub-segment level
- Usage data and purchasing data
Surgeon/Physician Perception Analysis
- Fast turnaround analysis of surgeons’ response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of devices by physicians
- Surgeons’ opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customer perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
- Company share analysis of the key players forecasted till 2018 across sub-segments, country-wise
- Business strategies by key players to enhance the bottom line
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Oxygen Delivery Systems, By Products
4.2 Home oxygen filling systems
4.3 Liquid portable oxygen
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit//www.islamkalender.com/custom-research-services.htmlto specify your custom Research Requirement